Mulgrave Road, Croydon
- SUPERB GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION APARTMENT WITH OWN COURTYARD GARDEN
- SPLIT LEVEL APARTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- IMPRESSIVE LIVING ROOM WITH DOORS ONTO COURTYARD GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- GAS RAD HEATING
- GREAT LOCATION, SET IN A CONSERVATION AREA
- IDEALLY SITUATED FOR CENTRAL CROYDON SHOPPING & EAST CROYDON TRAINS
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD WITH LONG LEASE 999 from 2017
- INTERNAL VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE
A MUST VIEW CHARACTER PROPERTY LOCATED IN A HIGHLY FAVOURABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA.
This location affords easy access to fast train links to London and the south coast. Close proximity to many good restaurants and bars.
This spacious accommodation is set over 2 floors. Original features enhance this property whilst décor is light modern. The ground floor consists of a hallway leading to a large 15 ft square bedroom. A 16.6 Ft lounge with working fireplace, stripped boards and double doors leading to a courtyard garden with much greenery surrounding. Large kitchen dining area with stripped boards. Airy and spacious bathroom with a double shower, bath and separate toilet. Downstairs has underfloor heating throughout with an engineered oak floor, a further double bedroom with window, modern shower room and W.C. and storage space. Off road parking for 1 cars. Half share of Freehold with long lease 993 years.