This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
Portnalls Close, Coulsdon
- GOOD SIZED FAMILY HOME IN FAVOURED CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SUPERB REFITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE LOUNGE WITH ATTRACTIVE OPEN FIRPLACE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN STUDY / LANDING AREA
- NEW GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS
- NEW WIRING
- MANY IMPROVEMENTS BY CURRENT OWNERS
- SOME ADDITIONAL MODERNISATION STILL REQUIRED
- LARGE SOUTHERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE TO REAR WITH ADDITIONAL CARPORT TO 1 SIDE
- APPROACHED VIA USEABLE REAR SERVICE ACCESS
THIS GOOD SIZED 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME WITH LARGE GARDEN & DOUBLE GARAGE OCCUPIES AN ELEVATED POSITION IN A FAVOURED CUL DE SAC LOCATION. The property has been much improved by the current owners with a superb modern kitchen / dining room complete with a number of integrated appliances, attractive separate lounge featuring a stone open fireplace and fitted wooden window blinds, the second bedroom has also been fully redecorated and overlooks the rear garden. Other improvements include a complete new central heating system, rewiring, new double glazed windows & doors throughout and an additional staircase that now leads from newly created study / landing area to the third bedroom. The property is still in need of additional updating to finish but the majority of the expensive work has now been completed. This family home enjoys a large southerly facing garden to the rear which in turn leads to a double width garage and an adjacent single carport so the property provides extensive off road parking via a usable rear service access. INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED.